Qualifications and training courses for sheltered and supported housing staff and managers
CHS services include:
- Apprenticeships and Advanced Apprenticeships in Housing at Level 2 and Level 3
- Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 Qualification Courses in Housing Practice
- The Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Homeless People
- Qualifications in supporting the mental health and wellbeing of older people
- Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications in assistive technology and telecare
- The Foundation Degree in Housing with Support
- CHS In-house Training
- The Code of Practice for Housing-related Support
- The CHS Membership Service
Two Booklets to download
Download the Guide to CHS Services - a description of everything we do. If you are considering taking a CHS Qualification Course, read Studying with the CHS. If you can't find the information you're looking for, call 01905 727272 or email email@example.com and we'll be pleased to help.
Every weekday, the CHS publish an online newspaper containing all the headlines and news you need to know.
Aimed at professionals in Sheltered and Supported Housing, Housing & Support Today is the only news feed you need. Subscribe and we'll send you all the headlines straight to your inbox every weekday morning.