Qualifications and training courses for sheltered and supported housing managers and staff
CHS qualification courses include:
Two brand new Foundation Degree courses for the Housing and Support sectors. Click to learn more about this exciting development.
- CIH Certificate in Housing Practice (Level 2)
- CIH Certificate in Housing Practice (Level 3)
- CIH Certificate in Housing Practice - Distance Learning (Level 4)
- CIH Certificate in Housing Practice - In-house Delivery (Level 4)
- CIH Certificate in Manging Responsive Repairs (Level 4)
- City & Guilds Cert. in Housing (Levels 2 & 3)
- CIH Cert. in Supporting Homeless People (Level 3)
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Housing (Level 2)
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business and Administration (Level 2)
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service (Level 2)
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Housing Maintenance (Level 2)
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care (Level 2)
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Housing (Level 3)
- City & Guilds Award in Awareness of Dementia (Level 2)
- City & Guilds Certificate in Dementia Care (Level 2)
- CIH Certificate in Telecare Services (Level 3)
- Certificate in Supporting Users of Technology-Enabled Care Services (Level 2)
You can also view a general page about our Apprenticeship courses.
Qualifications Update Brochure
Download a new edition of our regular Qualifications Update Brochure describing all the qualification courses we have available. This edition covers courses starting between May and July 2016.
Other CHS services include:
Jobs from the CHS
Now, we not only provide you with training and qualification opportunities, we can also help you find a first, new or better job in Housing-related Support. We can also help employers to find the right staff to fill vacancies. Today there are over 1,000 Housing jobs on this website. Click here to find out more.
Latest News from the CHS
Here's advance notice that the Centre for Housing and Support are launching TWO new Foundation Degree courses for this coming September. "...well-respected and relevant programmes that address national policy aims." Exciting news! (read on...)
We take huge pride in being rated as “Good” by Ofsted in our recent inspection. (read on...)