The web page you are visiting is owned by an organisation accredited by the Centre for Housing and Support's Code of Practice for Housing-related Support Services.
The Code is a quality standard encompassing long-term housing-related support services delivered to vulnerable client groups in any setting, including Extra Care and Floating Support.
The Code comprises 10 Standards associated with providing professional, person-centred housing-related support services. It is recognised by most Supporting People teams, SITRA (the new administrators for the QAF) as well as CLG as equivalent of the revised Quality Assessment Framework at Level B.
In order to qualify for accreditation, organisations must produce evidence that they have in place, a range of appropriate policies and procedures, as well as demonstrating that these are put into practice, relating to the following:
- Service Review, Delivery and Continuous Improvement
- Policy and Legislation
- Access, Equality and Diversity
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Confidentiality, Privacy and Information Sharing
- Independence and Empowerment
- Professional Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaboration and Community Development
- Staff Recruitment, Training and Support
- Physical Environment
Regardless of size, structure or client group, the Code is designed to enable any organisation to demonstrate its housing-related support services are of the highest quality, person-centred and delivered consistently.